Amazing White Sauce Pasta
White sauce pasta is visually appealing, with the creamy white sauce coating the pasta. It often has specks of minced garlic, flecks of black pepper, and, if used, fresh parsley for a pop of green color. Recipe Of White Sauce Pasta. Grated Parmesan cheese can be sprinkled on top for added texture and flavor. Recipe Of White Sauce Pasta. The scent of butter, garlic, and Parmesan cheese is comforting and enticing. The texture of white sauce pasta is both smooth and creamy. The pasta is cooked to perfection, and the sauce provides a silky and velvety coating. The addition of grated Parmesan cheese contributes a subtle graininess, which adds to the overall experience. When you take your first bite, you’ll experience a combination of flavors. Recipe Of White Sauce Pasta. The creamy white sauce is rich, with the savory notes of butter, garlic, and Parmesan cheese. Creamy white sauce pasta with veggies is one of my favorite pasta recipes. It’s cheesy and oh so good! Packed with veggies, this is a great way to make kids eat their veggies! I like to serve it with a side of garlic bread for that perfect comforting meal. Recipe Of White Sauce Pasta
Recipe Of White Sauce Pasta
Ingredients Of Recipe Of White Sauce Pasta :
- 2 cups pasta (penne, fettuccine, or your choice)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream (optional, for extra creaminess)
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced (or 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- A pinch of nutmeg (optional)
- Fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish (optional)
Our Website : https://delhifastfood.com
Our instagram : www.instagram.com/delhifastfood.in
Instructions Of Recipe Of White Sauce Pasta :
- Cook the Pasta:
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add the pasta and cook according to the package instructions until al dente (cooked but still firm to the bite).
- Drain the pasta, reserving a cup of pasta cooking water, and set it aside.
- Prepare the White Sauce:
- In a saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Make the Roux:
- Add the flour to the melted butter and whisk continuously for 1-2 minutes until it forms a smooth paste. Make sure not to let it brown.
- Add Milk and Cream:
- Gradually pour in the milk while whisking continuously to avoid lumps.
- If you want a richer sauce, you can add the heavy cream at this point.
- Continue to whisk until the sauce thickens, which should take about 5-7 minutes.
- Season the Sauce:
- Add minced garlic or garlic powder, and season the sauce with salt, pepper, and a pinch of nutmeg (for added flavor). Adjust the seasoning to your taste.
- Incorporate Parmesan Cheese:
- Reduce the heat to low and stir in the grated Parmesan cheese.
- Keep stirring until the cheese is fully melted and the sauce becomes creamy.
- Combine Pasta and Sauce:
- Add the cooked and drained pasta to the white sauce.
- Gently toss the pasta in the sauce until it’s well coated. If the sauce is too thick, you can use some of the reserved pasta cooking water to achieve your desired consistency.
- Garnish with chopped fresh parsley, if desired.
- Serve your white sauce pasta hot, and you can also top it with additional grated Parmesan cheese.
Creamy white sauce pasta with veggies is one of my favorite pasta recipes. It’s cheesy and oh so good! Packed with veggies, this is a great way to make kids eat their veggies! I like to serve it with a side of garlic bread for that perfect comforting meal. Feel free to customize your white sauce pasta by adding sautéed vegetables, grilled chicken, cooked shrimp, or any other ingredients you like. Enjoy your creamy and delicious pasta!