Recipe Of Tomato Soup(Homemade & Easy)
This easy tomato soup recipe makes a creamy and comforting soup, perfect for a quick lunch or dinner. It’s made from scratch with fresh tomatoes and real cream, and you can prepare it in under 30 minutes. Plus, I’ll show you how to make tasty homemade croutons with minimal effort.
About Tomato Soup
Tomato soup is a tasty meal that you can have all year round. It has the yummy, bold taste of fresh tomatoes, which is perfect for the warmer months. And when it’s cold outside in the fall and winter, the creamy soup becomes the coziest comfort food. I could eat a bowl of it any time because it’s just that good!
While making tomato soup is straightforward, it needs to be just perfect to be truly amazing. If it’s too thick or too thin, it won’t have that special deliciousness.
Follow my simple step-by-step recipe to create the most delightful and tasty tomato soup you’ve ever tasted!
This updated recipe is similar to the original one I posted, but there’s a change in how it’s made. In this version, we skip the cornstarch and achieve the smooth and creamy texture by blending onions, tomatoes, and adding cream. Recipe Of Tomato Soup.
How to Make Tomato Soup
Ingredients Of Recipe Of Tomato Soup :
- 6-8 ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 carrot, chopped (optional, for sweetness)
- 1 celery stalk, chopped (optional, for flavor)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or butter
- 4 cups vegetable or chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon sugar (optional, to balance acidity)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil or 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup heavy cream (optional)
- Fresh basil leaves, for garnish (optional)
Our Website : https://delhifastfood.com
Our Instagram Page : www.instagram.com/delhifastfood.in
Instructions Of Recipe Of Tomato Soup :
- Prepare the Tomatoes: If you have a gas stove, you can roast the tomatoes over an open flame for a smoky flavor. Otherwise, you can blanch the tomatoes in boiling water for a few seconds to easily peel off the skin. Then, chop the tomatoes.
- Sauté Aromatics: In a large soup pot, heat the olive oil or butter over medium heat. Add the chopped onion, garlic, carrot, and celery. Sauté them until the onion is translucent and the vegetables are soft, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add Tomatoes and Spices: Add the chopped tomatoes to the pot. Cook for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the tomatoes break down and release their juices. If you’re using dried basil, add it at this stage. Season with salt and pepper. You can also add a teaspoon of sugar to balance the acidity of the tomatoes.
- Simmer: Pour in the vegetable or chicken broth. Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat to low and let it simmer for 15-20 minutes, allowing the flavors to meld together. If you’re using fresh basil, add it now.
- Blend the Soup: Using an immersion blender, carefully blend the soup in the pot until it’s smooth. If you don’t have an immersion blender, you can let the soup cool a bit and then blend it in batches in a countertop blender.
- Finish the Soup: Return the blended soup to the pot and heat it over low heat. If you prefer a creamier tomato soup, you can add the heavy cream at this point. Taste and adjust the seasonings as needed.
- Serve: Ladle the hot tomato soup into bowls. Garnish with fresh basil leaves and a drizzle of cream if desired. Serve with crusty bread or croutons.
Enjoy your homemade tomato soup! It’s a delightful dish, especially on a chilly day.