Recipe Of Red Sauce Pasta
Red sauce pasta, also known as marinara pasta, is a classic Italian dish that features pasta coated in a flavorful tomato-based sauce. If you are looking for some easy-peasy Recipe of Red Sauce with some specific sauces, this Red Sauce Pasta is what you should begin with. This lovely pasta dish is a delicious recipe of pasta (macaroni here) and mixed vegetables in a lovely homemade tangy and bright tomato sauce. You can even make this Red Pasta or Tomato Pasta without the veggies. This recipe is vegetarian and is especially good for kids who like pasta, but refuse to consume vegetables. Here’s a basic recipe for making delicious red sauce pasta:
About Red Sauce Pasta
Red Sauce Pasta is a popular pasta variant made with a bright, tangy homemade tomato sauce. This tomato based sauce is usually made by sautéing onions & garlic in olive oil to which fresh or canned tomatoes or tomato puree is added. The ingredients are further cooked until the sauce thickens. This red sauce is later flavored with herbs like basil, parsley, thyme or oregano and spices like black pepper or red chilli flakes. My recipe has some mixed vegetables and button mushrooms in it. You can opt to prepare this Red Sauce Pasta recipe with or without vegetables and also feel free to exclude the mushrooms. It tastes great, whichever way you want to make it. I like to add the vegetables as they give a good taste, texture and also increase the nutrition factor. This Red Sauce Pasta is so tasty you will want to keep on making it often. Cooking the pasta, sauce and vegetables, all together takes some time. However, this particular recipe is not difficult and can be done easily, without any hassle. But, if you are looking for a quicker meal, you can prepare the sauce ahead of time and refrigerate it. This recipe is vegetarian but you can opt to make it vegan if you do not add cheese.
Our Website : www.delhifastfod.com
Our Instagram Page : https://instagram.com/delhifastfood.in
Ingredients Of Recipe Of Red Sauce Pasta :
- 8 ounces (about 2 cups) of pasta (penne, spaghetti, or your choice)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 can (14 ounces) of diced tomatoes or crushed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (adjust to your spice preference)
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped (for garnish)
- Grated Parmesan cheese (optional, for garnish)
Recipe Of Red Sauce Pasta
Instructions Of Recipe Of Red Sauce Pasta :
- Cook the Pasta:
- Boil a large pot of water, add salt, and cook the pasta according to the package instructions until it’s al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Prepare the Red Sauce:
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chopped onion and sauté until it becomes translucent and soft, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add the minced garlic and sauté for another 30 seconds, until fragrant.
- Tomato Sauce:
- Add the diced or crushed tomatoes to the skillet, along with dried oregano, dried basil, red pepper flakes, salt, and black pepper.
- Stir well and bring the sauce to a simmer. Reduce the heat to low, cover, and let it simmer for about 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Thicken the Sauce:
- Stir in the tomato paste and let the sauce simmer for an additional 5-10 minutes. The sauce should thicken and develop a rich, robust flavor.
- Combine Pasta and Sauce:
- Add the cooked pasta to the sauce and toss until the pasta is well-coated with the red sauce.
- Garnish and Serve:
- Garnish the pasta with freshly chopped basil and grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.
- Serve hot and enjoy your homemade red sauce pasta!
Feel free to customize your red sauce pasta by adding cooked meat, such as ground beef or Italian sausage, or vegetables like bell peppers, mushrooms, or spinach for extra flavor and nutrition.
Recipe Of Red Sauce Pasta.